Saturday, June 27, 2009
What do Michael Jackson, Romeo LeBlanc, Farah Fawcett and Sky Sunlight Saxon have in common? They all passed away this weekend. Guess who took most (ie. 90%) of the media coverage? Michael Jackson, yup. He also is credited for almost taking down the internet, or taking the biggest chunk of the internet offline for a single person.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I was recently taught at work to take inventory of things as I go along, seeing how I work at Fort Malden with a bunch of old artifacts, that makes sense. Yesterday I went to a downtown record store called Dr. Disc and I picked up some new (well old) records. Two of which are Smashing Pumpkins albums. So, to apply what I have learned, here is an inventory list of my Smashing Pumpkins stuff.
1. Siamese Dream Vinyl (Original Pressing)
3. Pisces Iscariot
4. Rotten Apples
6. Tarantula - Single
7. That's the Way (My Love Is) - Single
8. If All Goes Wrong DVD
9. Blinking With Fists (Book of Poetry)
10. Autographed Sheet Music for Tarantula
11. Zeitgeist T-Shirt
12. Smashing Pumpkins Zeitgeist-themed keychain (no longer in my possession)