Saturday, June 6, 2009

Taking Inventory

I was recently taught at work to take inventory of things as I go along, seeing how I work at Fort Malden with a bunch of old artifacts, that makes sense. Yesterday I went to a downtown record store called Dr. Disc and I picked up some new (well old) records. Two of which are Smashing Pumpkins albums. So, to apply what I have learned, here is an inventory list of my Smashing Pumpkins stuff.

1. Siamese Dream Vinyl (Original Pressing)
2. Earphoria
3. Pisces Iscariot
4. Rotten Apples
5. Zeitgeist
6. Tarantula - Single
7. That's the Way (My Love Is) - Single
8. If All Goes Wrong DVD
---
9. Blinking With Fists (Book of Poetry)
10. Autographed Sheet Music for Tarantula
11. Zeitgeist T-Shirt
12. Smashing Pumpkins Zeitgeist-themed keychain (no longer in my possession)

No comments: