Thursday, January 29, 2009

OMG FOL

Oh my goodness, I guess staying up late does serve a purpose, a very beneficial purpose. I just found out that in a few short days (though they'll seem long), the Smashing Pumpkins will debut a new song, entitled FOL during the SuperBowl pre-game. It might go right before the kick-off. The song will be used in a Hyundai commercial for one of their non-domestic p.o.s., anyway, I like the pumpkins, so I'll take a gander at the pre-game - and then after scouring the internets for the release of it, I'll probably end up buying it at iTunes - I'll come back and check out the half-time show which features Bruce Springsteen as entertainment. I remember watching Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers rocking out last year and I'm expecting big things from the Boss.

No comments: