Friday, January 23, 2009

Zeitgeist

There perhaps isn't an album that I love as a whole more than the one that came out on July, 07, 2007 by the Smashing Pumpkins titled Zeitgeist. There haven't been much love for this album, only being certified Gold in the US of A around 8 months after it's debut. But, this album is what really got me into the Smashing Pumpkins, and boy, am I glad that I give this album a listen, and today it became my only album to get 5 stars for every single song on the album in my entire library.
--
Also, today President Barack (weird saying that), called Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper and discussed his upcoming trip to Canada. I guess Prez Obama is taking an easy one as his international debut as the president of the free world by going to a country that is considered very friendly towards Democrat Presidents. Though, Barack, at least during the Democratic Primaries posed the biggest threat to NAFTA among all of the candidates. So it was weird seeing how most of Canada rooted for the man from Hawaii. I guess the love-fest continues.

No comments: