Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let It Come Down, Let It All Come Down

My friend Peter showed me this one song by James Iha (you know, former guitarist for The Smashing Pumpkins, and current biotch to Taylor Hansen) called "Be Strong Now", which was a pretty catchy tune, iTunes informs me that I listened to it 47 times.  I had, until now, been unable to find the complete Album, which by the way is called "Let It Come Down".  It's not on iTunes, it wasn't on ebay at the time, nor amazon, I did find a vinyl version of it, but that does nary a thing for me.  However, I recently (ie. yesterday) realized I had a demonoid account and I did a search and lo and behold, there it was!  I downloaded it and it's such an amazing album, so my question, why did it not chart THAT well, and also, why is James waiting so long for a followup album, a second solo album has been rumoroed to be in the works for the past 5 years, so like, what gives?

No comments: